Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: 03/31/2020 Last Updated: 03/31/2020
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you to provide an efficient and customized experience for you on Site. We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as, but not limited to, your name, email and mailing addresses, phone number and professional title, and information about you when you provide it to us through the Site or otherwise.
- Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number and password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences, and reminder and notification preferences
How We Use Your Personal Data
To operate the Services. We may use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Service
- provide information about our products and services
- establish and maintain your user profile on the Service
- facilitate you to login to the Services via third-party identity and access management providers, such as Facebook
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- communicate with you about events or contests in which you participate
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Services and our communications
- provide support and maintenance for the Services
- respond to your requests, questions and feedback
To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may send you True Botanicals-related marketing communications as permitted by law.
To serve advertisements. We work with advertising partners to display advertisements on the Services. These advertisements are delivered by our advertising partners and may be targeted based on your use of the Services or your activity elsewhere online.
To display user testimonials and feedback. We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. In addition, we may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with our Site, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties, and we do not authorize the collection of our members' or visitors' personally identifiable information by any third parties for the third parties' use. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as charging your order, shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request; or
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
Information You Provide to Social Media Platforms.
Security of Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
A Note About Children
The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable. We encourage parents with concerns to contact us.
A Note to Users Outside of the United States
What To Do If You Have Questions Or Concerns About Your Information, Or If You Need To Contact Us
This Policy is effective as of March 31th, 2020